Article Number: 226504
Compact and economic cable tester
The CableMaster 200 is an economic, compact cable tester for Ethernet cabling. Particularly suited for network technicians and electricians.
CableMaster 200 tests Ethernet cabling for open, shorts, split pairs and miswires - simply by pressing a button. As a unique feature in its class CableMaster 200 provides built-in tone generation for convenient cable tracing and port identification, such as the CableTracker Probe.
- Display cable faults if cable wiring does not conform to TIA568 specifications
- Detachable remote unit for testing long cable runs, tests cable lengths of up to 304m
- Tone generator can be used for cable tracing with the appropriate tone tracer probe (optional accessories)
- Easy to read LCD screen with icons that clearly displays all test results, including PASS or FAIL indication
- Easy to operate
- Compact Size
- Provides rapid and efficient troubleshooting of wiring faults in your cabling
- The built-in tone generator helps you to identify individual wires (Cable Tracker CT15 available as an option)