FFL-050/-100 Visual Fault Locators
Visual fault locators for fiber bends and breaks, localization of damages and end-to-end continuity check.
The visual fault locator (VFL) is an essential tool that quickly and easily locates problem areas in fiber cables. By pinpointing the exact location of fiber damage, technicians can diagnose, troubleshoot, and fix the problem efficiently.
- Locate sharp bends, breaks, and damages in fiber
- Conduct end-to-end continuity tests
- Perform fiber tracing and identification
- Compact, ergonomic design for ultimate portability
- Visible wavelength is 650 nm
- High powered laser (1 mW) for single-mode (> 7 km) and multi-mode (> 5 km) connectors
- Continuous or Flash illumination
- Universal connector interface for quick and easy connection
- 2.5 mm connector input (1.25 mm adapter available)
- Includes soft-sided carrying case with belt loop