número de artículo: 226005
Designed Specifically for Network Maintenance Professionals
The Cable Tracker Network Tone and Probe Kit model CTK1015 is designed for network managers and technicians. Toning an active LAN circuit can disrupt network traffic and is difficult to track due to cable twist and tone bleed. The Cable Tracker Network Tone and Probe Kit features a Port ID function that blinks the link light verifying cable connectivity. This feature also provides a simple and effective method to identify switch or hub port assignments on active networks. Three different blink rates are provided to ensure compatibility with equipment from a wide range of manufacturers. Traditional toning with two different tone frequencies and patterns is provided for non-active circuit tracing.
- Activate link lights to identify a connected hub or switch port
- Transmits four audible tones
- RJ-45 male or female connection
- Detachable DMM alligator clips
- Detects short or open circuits
- Cable Tracker Network ID Kit
- Quickly locate cable termination points/ports or identify individual wires/pairs with an audible tone
- The built-in low battery indicator helps you avoid Cable Tracker downtime.
CT10 Signal Frequencies
CT15 Reception Frequencies
- Tone CT10
- Probe CT15
- RJ-45 Patch Cable
- Red Test Lead with Alligator Clip
- Black Test Lead with Alligator Clip
- Carrying Case
Check if the transmitter sends a signal. If you are using a shielded cable it is physically impossible to trace the cable run at the shielded parts. In this case, the tone can only be received at the connector at the end of the cable.
Although this is theoretically possible, the attenuation caused by floors/walls is mostly too high to receive an audible signal. If you are using a shielded cable it is physically impossible to trace the cable run at the shielded parts. In this case, the tone can only be received at the connector at the end of the cable.
It is operated with a 9V block battery.