Forget the hassle of validation and paperworks by trading-up your discontinued DTX to the WireXpert series.
As WireXpert 500 is upgradable, you can choose to start basic with the copper-only or fiber-only model, and upgrade to a dual test function WireXpert 500+ later. And as project requirement increases, simply upgrade it to WireXper 4500 to certify up to 2,500MHz.
- Handheld size
- Built-in handsfree stand
- Industry first - List Based Testing
- Test beyond CAT 8 at 2,500MHz with WireXpert 4500
- Step-up upgrade WireXpert 500 to WireXpert 500+ or directly to WireXpert 4500 without hardware replacements
- Cost effective and quick turnaround maintenance with XpertCare packages
- Global presence and service centers
- Real-time graphical result for easy troubleshooting at both ends
- Cloud storage and data management (coming soon!)
What is WireXpert?
WireXpert provides certification in accordance with Cat.6/Cat.6A/Class EA and supports advanced certification of fiber optic installations operating at 850/1300 nm and 1310/1550 nm. In addition, a range of measurement modules are available, e.g. for coax, M12-D-coded and X-coded.
Find out more
Terms and Conditions
Promotion ends on December 2019.
Softing reserves the right to make the final decision with respect to all eligibility.
This promotion is only valid with normal sales price, and is not applicable with other promotion or special price purchase.
This promotion is only valid to the following countries/territories: Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Macau, New Zealand.