iBWAVE DESIGN ENTERPRISE
THE INDUSTRY STANDARD FOR DESIGNING IN-BUILDING WIRELESS NETWORKS.
As the most powerful software to design large and complex in‑building wireless networks, iBwave Design Enterprise is the most productive way to deliver all of your wireless network projects. With multi-technology, multi‑building support, advanced 3D modeling, coverage and advanced capacity simulations for increased network densification, automatic link budget calculations, error checking and a customizable database of over 29,000 parts and growing, iBwave Design Enterprise is an userfriendly tool for all your in‑building RF projects.
"In today’s high density Wi-Fi environments, airtime is a precious commodity that is best served by the abundance of available channels in 5 GHz. Access points with dual 5 GHz radios are best suited to meet airtime and capacity needs. A software selectable radio also offers the benefit of 2.4 GHz connectivity when needed. iBwave’s multi-radio feature assists any WLAN professional with dual 5 GHz WLAN designs in addition to legacy 2.4/5GHz WLANs designs."
- David Coleman CWNE #4 -
Design every detail of your in-building wireless networks using our database of over 29,000 components and counting for all wireless technologies. Automate and simplify designing large and complex in‑building wireless networks. Deliver more projects in less time and watch your project pipeline and revenues grow.
- Active/Passive DAS, Wi-Fi, small cells, public safety
- LTE, LTE Advanced, LTE LAA, CBRS, IoT, LoRa support
- Database of more than 29,000 network components
- Detailed network diagrams with automated link budget calculations
- Coax, CAT5 or Fiber cabling backhaul modeling
- Automated AP/SC placement and optimal antenna placement
- Customizable equipment cost and list of approved parts
- Network validation and error checking
View network designs in advanced 3D. View the height and placement of components, how components are connected floor‑to‑floor, and toggle your design layers to customize your view. Use iBwave Viewer to share the 3D view of the design with your customer, showing them exactly what the network will look like, and how it will perform after deployment.
- Model multiple buildings and multi‑layered floor plans
- Import floor plans from CAD, PDF and image files
- Model walls, horizontal surfaces and inclined surfaces
- Zone layer per wireless service
- Toggle design layers
- Export to Google Earth
- Export 3D images to image files
Test the coverage and throughput of your network before it is deployed using the in-building prediction engine proven and trusted by thousands of customers worldwide. Simulate the traffic usage on your network with the most advanced capacity analysis tool on the market to ensure that you will meet traffic demands. Validate the performance compliance based on your customer requirements and prevent costly changes post installation.
- Fast Ray Tracing COST231 and VPLE (quick design) propagation
- Precise 3D coverage output maps (RSSI, RSCP, RSRP)
- Signal quality and data rate output maps (SNIR, RSRQ, MADR)
- Smart Antenna Contouring to show live signal strength predictions
- Body loss modeling for highly dense venues (stadium, arena, etc.)
- Detailed multi‑technology traffic definition and network capacity validation
- LTE best server & hand‑off matrix to optimize existing design for higher data rate
- LTE frequency re‑use to increase overall user data throughput
- Body loss modeling for highly dense venues e.g. stadium, arena, ...
- Capacity and average downlink data rate per user maps
- Wi‑Fi Offload modeling (VoWi‑Fi and VoLTE)
- PIM calculations and EMF calculation and analysis
- Compliance results based on user defined pass/fail criteria
iBwave Design integrates will all the major collection tools and outdoor planning tools. This means you will spend less time manually transferring data between tools and more time leveraging RF measurements and outdoor prediction to deliver the most accurate and optimized designs for your customers.
- Import RF measurements from any leading RF collection tool
- Import RF prediction data from any leading outdoor planning tool
- Consider macro network using a given value, macro planning tool, or survey measurements
- Calibrate the prediction model using CW field measurements
- Survey measurement and prediction vs. measured reports
- Wi‑Fi active and passive surveys
Closing out a project can take a lot of manual effort and valuable time. With iBwave Design Enterprise, key project reports for closing projects can be produced with the click of a button and then easily reproduced again and again when design changes occur. Reports can also be customized and branded to suit your needs.
- Annotations, Output maps & Survey data reports
- Equipment list & Cost Details reports
- Link budget & horizontal link budget reports
- Antennas report
- Cable Routing & Cross‑reference report
- Access Points & Small Cells report
- Version tracking to ensure design consistency across multiple projects
- Compliance report