Troubleshooting: See & Solve Wi-Fi Problems
ESS allows visual map-based analysis, as well as powerful live troubleshooting.
The Real-Time Frequency Monitor brings on-the-spot troubleshooting to a new level by combining spectrum and Wi-Fi data into one comprehensive, easy-to-read screen. Survey Inspector does the same for post-survey analysis.
The Network Issues view summarizes the Wi-Fi network condition; it shows why your network fails and where.
Channel Planner optimizes the channels in your network.
Resolve with ESS:
- Coverage holes
- Throughput problems
- Excessive interference (Wi-Fi and non-Wi-Fi)
- VoIP issues (jitter, packet loss, ...)
- Insufficient Wi-Fi capacity
- Excessive VoIP traffic or AP overload
- Misconfigurations with 802.11ac and 802.11n
- Sub-optimal channel assignments
- Rogue access points
- Misconfigured access points
- Missing security settings
- Excessive number of stations per AP
- Excessive load on a given channel