- Power-over-Ethernet, i.e. the remote supply of end devices via the (copper) data line, is currently one of the top issues in the cabling sector
- This online seminar will explain how remote powering works, what PoE classes and power levels are available
- Which standards/requirements for cabling structures and active components are relevant?
- What do I have to consider during installation?
- Which passive and active measurements are absolutely necessary to ensure a smooth combined transmission of data and energy?
- Anyone who deals with the passive data/network infrastructure, plans, installs, supports, builds or checks it