FiberXpert - OTDR-measurement and evaluation
- This online seminar provides insights into Optical Time Domain Reflectometry (OTDR)
- What is an OTDR, how does an OTDR work and what does an OTDR measure?
- Fiber optic cabling has to be measured and documented before commissioning, similar to copper cabling
- In order to get a detailed view into the fiber optic, there are different measuring instruments and methods available, including the OTDR
- How to use an OTDR correctly?
- In this online seminar you will learn what has to be considered when measuring fiber optic cabling and how the OTDR FX5000 FiberXpert can support you
- Anyone who deals with the passive data/network infrastructure, plans, installs, supports, builds or checks it